Monday, October 10, 2011

slow down.




Where does the time go? Anyone know? Because I'd really love to know where it's going so I could run after it, sneak attack it, stop it in it's track, bend it's knee from behind, wrestle it to the ground, and ask it to slow down.

Time - I hope you're ready because this mama of a crawling, pulling-up-to-stand, tooth breaking 7 month old, is about to face plant you in the ground unless you significantly slow down. Consider yourself warned, my friend. I'd start wearing a helmet if I were you...just saying.

::

3 comments:

Mary said...

time passes in the blink of an eye...have you listened to ABBA'S "Slipping through my fingers" ? That was the song I danced to with my dad for my wedding...the lyrics are very touching and true. You'll probably like it. :)

Steph T said...

She is SO big!! Ahhh, I can't wait to see her!!!! :)

Victoria Marie said...

Mary, no I haven't heard that song - thanks for telling me about it, I'll look it up! :)